Thursday, June 24, 2010

girls and the city






I decided to blog a article about sex and the city.
just had a great day with these lovely girls in brisbane
It tuned out " girls and the city" of my entry for today.

We had picnic together where is just next door to the state library this morning.
Nice sunshine on the grass, then we drink the bottle of juices
share home-made cookies from Kelly :)
We didn't stop laughing because we had so many things could share.

According to Kelly said" That's Life"
Beside busy assignmenting month in the whole semester.
We have been create a hight quality of life in brisbane
As usual we always picked a day for girls gathering during the day.

suddenly the thought just clear up
" A true friendship make the life going much better"

I don't need to stay home with my
inner talk to myself all day long, even more I still try to make phone calls
to the friends from the different parts of this world. I love to bring us to re-connect again.

I love to said more because of these people make me feel like home in brisbane
but these are only few words I could said so with my limited ability of this language :(
thanks god I don't need to use this poor language to disturbed them helping me checking my assignments anymore....

Along the riverside,
It reminds me about the past memories back to two years ago
The movie - Sex and the City first was on...
I just end up watching sec one last week, one thing that never change is
I prefer to love to watch it
with my close girl friends all the time.

I believe that the movie always make us believe
I asked myself if I became more Carrie and less Charlotte in these two years?
Then I laugh because I could even go out to meet more friends who are stronger and passionate as Samantha. Also, I put my portfolio into box cases and giving me a review of the time I was working on my assignments throughout the night in the past years. Finally I believe that I own a ability to work independently as Miranda. In the end of this journey in Australia, I hope to become a women who I really want to be.

"Don't go home la" Kelly said to me.
I'm start to have a little bit sad to wrap everything up..in this city.
Nothing will be forever if you don't want it go...
Hope I could said this to myself during packing and moving till end of next week!!!!!






No comments:

Music

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed